Thursday, May 7, 2009

Chillin at the cribo

So......I'm back at the crib finally i mean hell i have been driving all day. I know some are like well Richmond is like an hour away from Hampton....True....( thanks for that word Simone...lol ). But i just been ripping and running, got done with all my finals and was about to go ham on Ms. Scales ass. How old is she anyway? I'm thinking more like 112, she reminds me of the lady that is at every Sunday School service just to be there she isn't doing anything just there. Oh, I got a new lady in my life....word. She cool as hell i don't know how this thing will go but who knows. Just being for real I haven't had the best of luck with the whole "Girlfriend" thing but ima really give this one a shot. She fine as hell too...lol. You know what is funny tho....how as soon as it was put up on Facebook i lost alot of female friends and plus ooooohhhhhh did i get it with nasty text and long as phone calls ( I still love you sis ). Someone was hurt really bad in the wake of things and shawty im sorry, you should have been more clear with what you wanted instead of just assuming I knew. Come on now, I can take a hint but i can't read your mind. I like this blog thing i really thing ima keep at it .... well get at me world....and I'm out

No comments:

Post a Comment