Saturday, May 9, 2009

I need to clean my room, if you haven't heard that new Twista song called Wetter you need to certified baby maker. Got woken up by D.C. finest lol hype cause her grades good lol she's a weirdo but that's my hommie. Still going through it with Miss 704 my whole thing is ladies if you feel a certain way about a dude TELL HIM !!!!!! Don't wait until things aren't going your way or things make a turn for the worst before you open you mouth cause it might be to late. Men are not the type that's going to put there feelings and heart out on the table and read the small signs that say " Hey I care about your ass " most dudes don't think like that. I'm speaking less and less to yall know who everyday but shit she has a phone just like i do so in the words of my teammate " i ain't trippin ". Summer 08 has come around for Summer 09 this summer will be filled with hard work in the classroom and in the weight room so if the female in my life doesn't have the time for that you might as well kick rocks now. I been getting texts and phone calls from Y.A.A. who is that one may ask she is " the ONE " yeah you know that first love that will for ever have a spot in your heart shit everyone has that one. But yeah she been hitting me up and what not crazy.....like i said my life is crazy but I'm used to it being that way.....that's all folks....and I'm out

No comments:

Post a Comment