Friday, May 8, 2009

Whoa

Man oh man......what a day.....lol.....first let me start off by saying whatever my mom is whipping up smells like Heaven and why is the lady next door cutting grass with a winter coat and sweat pants on as hot as it is outside. Well people I started my day off by cutting the grass being a good son ya dig and kicking it with with gang you know....chillin. OK...OK...OK... ima cut straight to it I have a girl right and I really care about this one like I really do "but" then again im still in love with the single life i haven't talked to her all day cause i dont want to say the wrong thing or jump to anything. So with that ima just play it by ear, and with that being said there was someone I was kinda/yes/no/maybe I was fucking with before all of this and she is crushed. I mean its nothing to me to see a chick cry but damn I really feel bad and my sister called me and cursed me out and some more.......GEEZZZZ. Then I get a phone call last night from Summer 08 ( you know you gotta have a name to protect there identify ) and she is like she wants me to come see her and all of this and I'm like naw and she drunk....lol...i found it quite funny. Then I went to my mom's job and got hit on by some ladies she works with....that's just plain nasty. My neck is feeling better tho which is a good thing and now Miss 305 is trying to come back in my life. Huh......things are just crazy im kinda in a hole right now not really replying to text or phone calls at this time. I need to get my mind right and stop bull shitting with peoples hearts and minds, mainly the main cause she didn't ask for all of this.....well that's it.....and im out.

P.S.
Do people even read these things lol

No comments:

Post a Comment