Thursday, May 7, 2009

Chillin pt. 2

Damn.....I mean I was sleep for most of the day lol.... But yeah today was I don't know my neck is killing me i need to try sleeping different I guess. Im bored as hell tho i know i can say that much there is no where to go and no one to see, well i wouldnt say all of that but then again i am being the good guy. Me and the girl had our first little spaz today but it was nothing really she came at me a little strong...AWWW how cute....lol. Over some little girl trying to get at me in this restaurant ( off subject but i ordered this drink called.....i cant remember what it was but it was good as hell and got me a little fucked up) anyways like im really trying to get the do's and dont's of a being with someone i was in a long term deal a while back but i mean that was when i was in my teen years. Take it slow that's what my mom is saying so i guess that's the best advice, but do chicks get mad when you dont answer every text or phone call the send you ? Sometimes i dont feel like talking to anyone and it seems like she feels some type of way about that sometimes but hey unless something is said ima do me. Oh, and last but not least to my ATL homegirl ( yeah you...LOL ) im not mad or upset with you in anyway you have been down for me no matter how foul i have been and i really thank you for that and you know im here if you ever need me. And im sorry if i missed mom's cooking things are getting pretty crazy around here, and my dad.......i dont really know he hasn't really been himself lately and its kinda getting to me ya know. Well thats all folks.....for the ones who know me i talk alot so there may be more to be said before the night is over with......and im out

No comments:

Post a Comment